Veterinarian Operating Partner – House-Call Veterinarian
MVS Pet Care Florida is a new house call veterinary practice, now open in Tampa Bay with planned expansion throughout Florida.
We value independent thinking and the entrepreneurial spirit. We are committed to supporting talented and passionate veterinarians who provide quality service that builds and nurtures long-term relationships between doctors and pet families.
We are currently seeking full-time, part-time, and relief veterinarians to become part of our rapidly growing in-home primary care practice in Tampa Bay.
In this unique, exciting role of House Call Veterinarian, you will visit and serve your patients in the comfort of their pet family home. You will focus on providing quality visits over quantity. You will work in a lower stress environment, resulting in a better quality of life.
As an MVS Pet Care Veterinarian, we provide:
- Competitive salary with built-in profit and revenue sharing
- Comprehensive training on treating patients in the “at-home” environment
- Support from our Veterinary team to assist with scheduling, patient follow-up, and patient referrals
- Continuous learning opportunities through collaboration and sharing of best practices with other Veterinarians in the national MVS network
- CE Allowance
- Flexible, non-emergency schedule
- Company vehicle for full-time Veterinarians
- Auto allowance for part-time Veterinarians
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Employee wellness programs
- 401k with company matching
- Generous vacation days and PTO
Experience: Ideal candidates must have at least 2 years of work experience in a professional veterinary environment. Be licensed in the state of Florida or willing to obtain Florida license within a month of employment. Must have a positive, friendly, and upbeat demeanor with all patients and their families.